With No. Decision 19102 Tourism Minister amended the yp.ar.216 / 2015 decision Tourism Minister laying down the technical and operational specifications and the points criteria for hotels and their classification in categories of stars.
Hotels ranked mandatory five (5) star categories with a maximum category five star (5 *) and lowest category of one star (1 *).
Each hotel classified into one of the categories of this paragraph as long as it meets the mandatory requirements and collect the minimum number of points required for classification in this category based on the selected optional criteria the points run.
CAUTION: The inspection for the classification of accommodation should necessarily be made during their NORMAL OPERATION.
Deadline for completion of the certification and the adoption of the new label is the 12.31.2017 at which the specific signal functions (CAI) hotels issued by the previously effective legal status automatically cease to apply.
As part of the assessment, carried out by point system method, hotels "subsidized" with additional points for certifications and activities in which they engage (beyond their logistical infrastructures).
These molecules can, in some cases, have been relevant in order to change a property class, or even to maintain the current.
According to the current classification is as follows:
Star Rating minimum number of molecules
5 ***** 5500
4 **** 4000
3 *** 3200
2 ** 2200
1 * 1500
Our Legal firm “Alexandra Papageorgiou & Partners” for this purpose unconditionally recommend and cooperate with the company “ ADP Development SA”, which has 20 years of experience in the consulting room and which provides in detail the following services:
1) Pre evaluation and simulation of the final inspection by an accredited institution. Expected performance score - expected ranking determination.
2) Development and implementation and certification * environmental management systems according to:
a) ECOLABEL, EMAS, ISO 14001 (200 molecules).
b) GREEN GLOBE, GREEN KEY, TRAVELIFE or other specialized public or private standards (150 points).
3) Development and implementation * and certification of quality management systems (eg ISO 9001: 2008, European Hospitality Quality of HOTREC or other equivalent standards) (100 points).
4) Development and implementation and certification * food safety management systems:
a) ISO 22000: 2005 (200 points).
b) HACCP, CODEX ALIMENTARIUS (100 molecules).
5) development and implementation and certification * CSR in line with ISO 26000 - Social Responsibility Standard or other equivalent standards (100 points).
6) Configuration Organized customer complaints management system (if it has quality management system certification) (100 points).
7) Creation and administration of hotel operating manual staff (50 points).
8) Organizing and conducting training program related to tourism and security with the participation of at least 10% of staff, lasting more than 20 hours on an annual basis (with physical presence or remote. (150 points).
9) Final inspection of performance ** and *** stars
10) ** Inspection integration of the unit in the "Greek Breakfast" program (250 points).
In addition to the above services and their contribution to the maintenance or enhancement of the stars of the hotel unit, the essential contribution of consulting and training services is to save resources and minimize problems, which have ALWAYS heavy economic impact.
For this purpose, provided individually or in combination with the above services and the following:
- Educational programs for the proper implementation of management systems (ISO 9001, HACCP, ISO 22000, ISO 14001, etc.).
- Education in Crisis Management in tourist facilities and destinations. - Effective management of complaints and compensation claims (claims).
- Special education programs designed upon the needs of your plant.
* In collaboration with accredited certification bodies
** In cooperation with accredited BQC
Do Contact IN TIME for the completion of the pre-audit and organization of certification of your business !!
- ADP Development AE: Av. Breed 50, Kamatero 134 51 - Athens. Tel. 210 5572 951 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Law Office of Alexandra Papageorgiou and Partners: Dimitsana no. 42, 11522 Athens,
tel. 2103314536, 210 3236976
and for Mykonos: 22890-23102,
and Mykonos: email@example.com